Micro Fluidic Mass Flow Meters for liquids
LIQUI-FLOW mini are very compact Liquid Flow Meters
for ultra low flow ranges. The instruments operate on a thermal, thru-flow
measuring principle, using a straight, duplex steel sensor tube with a
very small internal volume (0,885 mm3, smaller or request).
The instruments are particularly interesting to Life Sciences system integrators.
Lowest range 1,5 ... 75 mg/h
Highest range 12 ... 600 mg/h (fluids with thermal properties similar to
For higher flow ranges, Bronkhorst offers the LIQUI-FLOW™ series.
Ranges: 0,1 ... 5 g/h up to 0,4 ... 20 kg/h H2O-equivalent.
- Flow capacities
- Compact assembly ensures space efficiency
- Thru-Flow measurement
- Attitude insensitive
- Fast and accurate measurement
- Easy to clean due to negligible dead-volume
- straight sensor tube reduces risk of clogging
- Duplex Steel sensor (W1.4462)
- High pressure rating 1000 bar (15000 psi), higher on request
- Analog or digital (RS232)
- (Bio)Medical laboratories
- Food & Pharmaceutical industries (flavours, additives)
- Analytical laboratories and systems (HPLC)
- Flow chemistry using microreactors
Flow capacities (based on IPA or H2O equivalent)
|Liquid Flow Meter
||min. 1,5 ... 75 mg/h
max. 12 ... 600 mg/h
For more information see leaflet "LIQUI-FLOW
mini series LM02"