Coriolis Mass Flow Meters / Mass Flow Controllers, for Liquids and Gases
Accurate measurement and control of (very) low flow rates of liquids and gases
Coriolis Mass Flow Meters are well known for their accuracy and versatility for medium to (very) high flow rates. Bronkhorst, however, specialised on applying the Coriolis flow measuring technique on (very) low flow rates. Engineers in laboratories, universities, industry, production and pilot plants with very different requirements already discovered the possibilities and advantages of applying Coriolis Mass Flow Meters for low flow rates.
But that's not all there is! Bronkhorst offers their low flow Coriolis meters with integrated control functionality for dosing purposes or other applications where liquid flow, but also gas flow, must be accurately regulated. Hereto the on-board PID controller adjusts the steering signal for integrated or close coupled control valves or (gear) pumps. For areas or installations with risk of explosion, ATEX Zone 1 and 2 solutions can be offered.
- Direct mass flow measurement, independent of fluid properties
- High accuracy, excellent repeatability
- Compact design, with integrated PID controller for fast and stable control
- Now suitable for (very) low flow ranges
- Digital technology allows fieldbus communication and offers user configurable control characteristics